Sustainable Transportation at Work
There are many actions Clevelanders can take at home, at work and in the community to help grow sustainable transportation. Actions include biking, walking, taking transit, carpooling, car sharing and much more! Not only do these actions reduce roadway congestion and carbon emissions, they also provide health benefits and improved air quality. Share your success story here!
- Participate in the Commuter Choice Challenge.
- Offer the RTA Commuter Advantage program for employees -- a unique opportunity for employees to enjoy an added discount on public transportation fares.
- Become a certified Bicycle Friendly Business.
- Offer preferential parking to carpools or efficient vehicles.
- Provide electric vehicle charging stations.