Good Jobs, Green Jobs
Check out the newest sustainability jobs in Northeast Ohio:
- 2019 Environmental Data Initiative Summer Fellowships: Deadline March 15th
- Careers with Nature Conservancy
- Detroit Shoreway Community Development Co. is hiring a Marketing and Events Coordinator and a Community Involvement AmeriCorps VISTA
- Director of Conservation with the New England Wildflower Society: Deadline March 31st
- Communications Director with Ohio Environmental Council
- VISTA position with Campus District Inc.
- Several positions with Holden Forests and Gardens (Full time, Seasonal, and Tree Corps)
- Several positions with The Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Several positions with Cleveland Metroparks
- Wildlife internships with Lake Erie Nature and Science Center
- Field Operations Forester with the City of Cleveland (contact Jennifer Kipp directly for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recycling Outreach and Communications Intern with the Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District
- Natural Resources Specialist I Seasonal Cleveland Metroparks
Please email us if there are other sustainability positions, and we will help get the word out.
Photo Credit: Google Images
Do you like this post?