The 8th annual Sustainability Summit opened on Wednesday, September 21st with Remarks from Mayor Frank G. Jackson, a presentation of Awards, and a keynote and interactive workshop from Gil Penalosa and 8 80 Cities.
Thursday, September 22nd was a full day of visioning, design and action planning focused on:
- Sustainable Transportation and the upcoming celebration year topic of Vibrant Green Space.
- Advancing the Cleveland Climate Action Plan, which incorporates the topics of: Energy, Water and Land Use, Community Engagement, Waste, and Transportation.
The Sustainability Summit served as a great opportunity to work across sectors, foster collaboration, learn about recent innovations and design the future of the Cleveland region.
Summit Photos, including the UHBikes launch event and the Ride n' Drive event
Gil Penalosa's Keynote (Video)
The State of Sustainability by Matt Gray (slide deck)
- A Day of Sustainable Transportation in Cleveland
- Creating a Playbook for the Future of Transportation in Cleveland
- Gil Penalosa and Matt Gray on WCPN's Sound of Ideas
- UHBikes rolls out 250 bikes in Cleveland for Official Bike Share Launch
Blue Lake Sponsors
A Special Thank You To Our Facilitators:
500 Lakeside Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114
Google map and directions
Showing 2 reactions