We Are Sustainable, Cleveland
Since 2009, Mayor Frank G. Jackson’s Sustainable Cleveland 2019 (SC2019) initiative has engaged more than 15,000 people from all walks of life, working together to design and develop a thriving and resilient Cleveland region. Over the past ten years, SC2019 has supported collaboration and action to make Cleveland a greener, cleaner place to live, work, and play for all.
As we prepare to celebrate the culmination of Sustainable Cleveland 2019 and Year of People at the 2019 Summit, the Mayor’s Office of Sustainability wants to highlight how our residents, businesses, and organizations are leading in sustainability. To help shine a spotlight on the great work over the past 10 years, we are bringing back the “I am/We are Sustainable, Cleveland” poster campaign. Posters include a photo and brief caption of projects, programs, and initiatives helping to make Cleveland a green city on a blue lake.
It’s the Year of People, so we are looking for representation from EVERYONE for this poster campaign. We will create and print the poster for you. All you have to do is send us a photo, caption, and logo. See below for details on what and how to submit. Please contact Patti Donnellan (email@example.com; 216-664-3972) with any questions.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU/YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- High-resolution photo(s) illustrating sustainability projects/programs/initiatives, ideally with people in them. (See below for accepted photo formats and resolutions).
- Brief caption (30 words max.) describing the project/program/initiative in the photo.
- High-resolution version of your department/division logo (if applicable).
- Please submit everything via email to Patti Donnellan (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Wednesday, October 2nd.
- Accepted Photo Formats- .EPS, .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, or .TIFF
- Recommended Photo Resolution- 300 ppi (pixels per inch) or greater
- We DO NOT recommend using images taken from the web as they are typically too low-resolution for printed pieces
- Describe the work happening in the photo, noting the sustainability-related elements.
- Keep it Brief! Because of size limitations, captions should be no more than 25-30 words total.
- Need help developing your caption? Reach out to Patti Donnellan for assistance (email@example.com)
For more sample posters, visit the Sustainable Cleveland Facebook page.