Does your business, school or nonprofit need a recycling program? Or maybe just a refresher about best practices when it comes to recycling?
Join the experts at the Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District to take your knowledge of recycling in the workplace from drab to fab.
The class is divided into two modules:
- Successful Recycling in Your Workplace from 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Negotiating Waste and Recycling Services from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Attendees may register for one or both.
Successful Recycling in Your Workplace covers the following topics:
- Why conduct a waste audit or “dumpster dive” and how to analyze the results.
- How to choose the proper indoor waste receptacles and signage.
- Choosing a waste hauling and recycling company.
- Best practices for educating employees, students and visitors about the program.
- Tips for changing current recycling behaviors to more successful activities.
- How to market your recycling program to stakeholders.
- Keeping your recycling program sustainable.
Negotiating Waste and Recycling Services covers the following topics:
- What do those contract terms and conditions mean?
- Types of contracts.
- Explanation of fee structures.
- Best practices for structuring an agreement best suited for your organization.
4750 E 131st St
Garfield Heights, OH 44105
Google map and directions