Together we are building a thriving green city on a blue lake and we need your help in reaching our goals as outlined in the Cleveland Climate Action Plan. The emphasis here is on the word together and there are many ways you can get involved at home, at work or in your community.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Read the Climate Action Plan and determine which actions you can participate in to help us reach our goals.
- Sign up to receive the Sustainable Cleveland newsletter (contact Cathi Lehn (email@example.com) to sign up)
- Attend our quarterly meetings and annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit for networking opportunities and to learn more
- Share your success stories!
- Celebrate with us in 2019! (more to come)
Check out the Sustainable Cleveland website to learn more.
See below for additional opportunities:
- Join a Sustainable Cleveland Working Group (contact Cathi Lehn (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and/or to be added to the mailing lists)
- Plastic Reduction
- Forest City
- Open Streets Festivals
- Vital Neighborhoods
ioby stands for in our backyard that is a crowd funding platform specifically for community based projects in the Greater Cleveland area. Projects range from community gardens to biocyclers to the installation of solar panels. Many of these projects are looking for volunteers. Check them out here.
- Zero or reduced waste event volunteers
Contact Cathi Lehn (email@example.com) for more information about these opportunities.
Volunteers are needed for set up, zero waste stations, registration, tear down and more. Contact Cathi Lehn if you are interested in volunteering (firstname.lastname@example.org). Volunteers will be given a promotional code for free admission to the Summit.
- Great Lake Erie Boat Float – build a boat and see if it floats!!
Saturday, September 8th at Edgewater Park Beac
- To learn about our many partner events check out the Sustainable Cleveland calendar
If you want to learn more about opportunities with Sustainable Cleveland, please contact Cathi Lehn (email@example.com).