The 10th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit is right around the corner and we can you use your help spreading the word. Below are sample posts that you or your organization can use to help make this the most successful Summit to date.
FACEBOOK / LINKEDIN POSTS
1) Never been to a Sustainable Cleveland Summit? It’s a great opportunity to learn, network, and work with others to transform Cleveland into a Green City on a Blue Lake. Learn more at: https://sc2018summit.eventbrite.com
2) 2018 is the Year of Vital Neighborhoods. Join us at the 10th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit for a keynote by Rue Mapp, founder of Outdoor Afro. Register today! https://sc2018summit.eventbrite.com
3) Want support in getting your sustainability or climate action project off the ground? Join us at the 10th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit and turn your ideas into reality. https://sc2018summit.eventbrite.com
EMAIL / NEWLSETTER / WEBSITE / BLOG POSTS
Please join us for Mayor Frank Jackson's 10th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit, September 20 and 21, 2018, at Public Auditorium (500 Lakeside Ave.). Every year, nearly 600 community and business leaders, government officials, students, and residents work together to help transform Cleveland into a "green city on a blue lake." The Summit is also an opportunity to report on our collective efforts and progress.
The Summit will open Wednesday, September 20th at 2:00pm with a remarks from Mayor Jackson, an update on the State of Sustainability, a facilitated discussion, and a Summit keynote. A reception will be held at 5:30p.m.
Day two of the Summit will be a full day of visioning, design and action planning centered on:
- Neighborhood-level sustainability and equity;
- Advancing the newly updated Cleveland Climate Action Plan;
- Supporting businesses to tell their own sustainability story; and
- Focusing on what we can accomplish by June 22, 2019, the 50-year anniversary of the infamous Cuyahoga River fire.
We have proven, through nine successful summits, that we can begin creating an economy that supports a more resilient, prosperous, and sustainable city.
Please register by September 19th. You can register for both days or either Day 1 or Day 2: https://sc2018summit.eventbrite.com
Hope to see you there!