In the proximity of Shwaasa Guru immense intellect, explore the deeper layers of the holistic science with Internationally certified Yoga teacher training India. In the stunning month of November, when the whole of India witnesses a charismatic weather, utilize the opportunity of mastering the ancient science in the country of Yoga’s birth. India and Yoga have been interconnected with each other since the Vedic era. The country bears a rich lineage of yogic enlightenment which Shwaasa Yoga Center wishes to convey with an authentic Yoga Teacher Training in India.
Event Description: The training is an ideal platform for Yoga-lovers to enhance their understanding of the ancient India-born science. Shwaasa’s training program is an amalgamation of traditional and modern Yoga forms in a quest to make the students adept in the yogic art in accordance with the contemporary lifestyle.
• The training program helps you understand the major aspects of the holistic Yoga Science- traditional as well as contemporary.
• Practice the art of breathing for the complete wellbeing of the mind, body, and soul.
• Meditation practice to acquire mental concentration of the highest level.
• Get acquainted with the positives of Yoga with the detailed study of Yoga’s spiritual and holistic teachings.
• Explore the human body structure in relation to the Yoga asanas.
• Knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment techniques in order to bring advancement in the asana practice.
• Get introduced to the Ayurvedic science of healing and its enormous benefits.
• Knowledge of the six internal cleansing actions of Shat Kriyas.
• Learn the art of handling a Yoga class and interacting with students during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Delve into the beauty of Mantras and feel the warmth of the divine vibration.
• Understand the art of cooking Ayurvedic meals to continue with the sattvic lifestyle forever.
Food and Accommodation:
Relish an assortment of extremely delicious and wholesome diet at our ashram in India. To fulfill the need for the all-round development of the aspirants, we serve only sattvic food that is based on Ayurveda. Sitting in the backdrop of the breathtaking natural beauties, our center is furnished with spacious rooms and private balconies. The rooms are perfectly designed to proffer a safe and comfortable stay to the students.
Fee Details: Rishikesh:
200 Hour YTTC: USD 1350 and 1650 for a shared and private room respectively.
200 Hour YTTC: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About Shwaasa: Headquartered in Bangalore, Shwaasa Yoga Center was started by Sri Vanchananand Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru. Guru Ji believes in the enormous power of breathing and wants his students to make the life-force an integral part of life. The Yoga Center organizes numerous programs such as Yoga TTC, Daily Yoga classes, Kung Fu Yoga Retreat, etc. Shwaasa Guru’s tremendous popularity among his students is the result of his facile way of teaching.
Jonk Swargashram Ramjhula
Rishikesh, uttarakhand 249304
Google map and directions
Event Website: http://shwaasa.org/yoga-teacher-training-india/