Nepal’s relation with Yoga dates back to the rise of the Gautam Buddha. The birth land of the great ascetic is ornamented with multiple mountain peaks including the highest one, the Mount Everest. While the breezes traversing the Himalayan hills mesmerize the travelers, the snow-capped trails allure the trekking lovers. Put your first step towards the expedition of the sacred yoga science with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal. Get exposed to the healing world of the yogis and saints at the Rishikul Yogshala in the soul of Pokhara, Nepal.
Date: 07 Oct - 04 Nov 2018
The month-long program is an ideal way to explore the aspects of the holistic science while realizing the immense potential of the Self. The basic version of Yoga TTC is a life-altering training event embedded in the sincerest yoga teachings.
• Teachings of Yoga derived from its original version- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Understand Yoga beyond its physical boundaries by enacting its philosophies in your life.
• Create enormous energy within the body with a regular Pranayama practice.
• Attain complete evolution of the body and mind with a deeper Meditation practice.
• Perform various asanas and improvement in postures with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Introduction to the ancient medicinal science of Ayurveda and the art of healing in case of an injury.
• Imperative study of the body science and its connection with the yogic science.
• Shat Kriyas, the six yogic cleansing actions.
• Acquire the attributes of a virtuoso Yoga teacher and learn to conduct a balanced Yoga class.
• Devotional practice of Satsang and Mantra Chanting.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to various important places in Pokhara.
Food and Accommodation:
Food has been the brightest aspect of our training over the years. Students get the opportunity to savour the traditional Indian style nourishment famous for its rich mineral contents. The food is utterly delicious and wholesome to ensure a complete care of the needy mind and body of the aspirants. Our ashram, located around the snowy hills of the Annapurna ranges seek to offer a safe and pleasing stay. Each room is well-furnished and provided with all the modern and fundamental facilities like a comfortable bed, TV, fan, attached washroom, etc. Nature’s stunning show can be watched through the rooms’ windows or sitting in the luxuriant garden by the Lakeside.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: A global Yoga school, Rishikul Yogshala is famous for its yogic teachings blended in the traditional Yoga form. Having started its journey from the Yoga capital, Rishikesh, the Yogshala has extended its yogic empire across six countries including India, Nepal, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, and Mozambique. Across the year, thousands of yogis get refined at the Yoga Alliance registered school and further go on to enlighten the world with their immense yogic skills and wisdom. The Yoga Institute organizes several programs like Yoga TTC, Yoga TTC, Pranayama Retreat, etc. regularly.
pokhara, nepal 33700
Google map and directions
Event Website: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/