Out of the way seaside hamlets in the shifting shade of coconut leaves, and gold-swept beaches in the pouring sun—Kerala is as inviting as it gets for a peaceful escapade. Sailing down the winding backwater bays and paragliding across low-lying green hills make for a bonus of adventure along with million oodles of peace. The innate serenity of verdant tropical nature and the effervescence of the sea make this province an ideal spot for our spiritually inclined yoga classes. The opportunity to gain experiential holistic wellness here in Kerala’s quietude is made complete in our 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Kerala with an elaborate introduction to Ayurveda, the plant-based, Vedic medicinal discipline which has evolved and flourished over centuries in this ancient province.
Date: 7th Dec (2018) 4th Feb (2019)
A step-by-step analytical understanding of the combined Hatha and Ashtanga yoga theorem for mind-body development ensues. The students are led through a seamless advancement from the 200 hour YTT first-level course module to the later intermediate curriculum of the 300 hour YTT course module, offering an intensive understanding of yogic discipline with no breaks between the two to allow any divertissement. Simultaneously, Ayurvedic aroma spa treatment, wholesome nourishment with herbal goodness rich balanced diet, and inner body cleanse are followed to fulfill all the criteria of true wellness.
• Complete practical and theoretical coverage of Hatha and Ashtanga asana routines, integrated with pranayama breath and mindfulness
• Talks and textual readings from yoga history and philosophy
• Outdoor meditation amid nature to grow deeper into the embrace of mother earth
• Observance of Surya Namaskara at the auspicious Brahma Muhurta of dawn before a spectacular riot of colors breaking out in the sea
• Nurturing and learning the elixirs found in nature under the tutelage of traditional vaidyas, bringing you the profound wisdom of Kerala’s Ayurvedic lineage
• The Shat Kriya purification propounded in Yoga and Ayurveda through deep nasal cleanse, digestive tract cleanse, eyesight improvement and purification, and herbal steam inhalation cleansing for sinus and migraine
Food and Accommodation
Sea-facing villas and resort homes with well-kept gardens, and sufficiently equipped indoors with modern amenities make the stay quite faultless. There’s always enough joy in the air, be it the open vista of the beach full of laughter and celebration or our indoors team laying out delectable meals with the love of home. You can seek out quality time, just you and yourself out in the garden in a hammock or join the lovable folks in the common room. Adding to this basket of love-filled memories, there will be flavorsome food plated up by our top chefs, three full tasty and healthy fares a day!
Fee Details: For Share Room 3550 USD & For Private Room 3900 USD
About Rishikul Yogshala
Established in the yoga world capital of Rishikesh, Rishikul Yogshala is a school for holistic mind-body training, education in spiritual philosophy of the Vedas, and holistic wellness. It features a range of courses- 200 hour, 300 hour, and 500 hour, along with interesting retreat programs with Yoga, Ayurveda, and other relevant Vedic arts. The school is affiliated with the Yoga Alliance and therefore, all its YTT graduates are provisioned to register as future yoga teachers affiliated by the Alliance. Rishikul Yogshala is also present in Nepal, Thailand, South Africa, and Vietnam.
North cliff Varkala
varkala, kerala 695141
Google map and directions
Event Website: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/500-hour-yoga-teacher-training-kerala-india.html