200 Hour Hatha Yoga TTC at Rishikesh Yogpeeth, IndiaREGISTERED WITH YOGA ALLIANCE USA
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India gives you a solid foundation if you aspire to be a Yoga Teacher. If you just want to deepen your practice and understanding of yoga, it gives you confidence to work towards your own unique expression of yoga as you evolve in your practice.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India - Aims & Objective
This comprehensive course will familiarize you with the basics of yoga philosophy. It will help you intensify and master yoga asanas. You will understand the effect of the asanas on the body through study of anatomy. Daily pranayama and meditation practice along with chanting will help you experience their strengthening and balancing properties. We will give you a taste of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals. All this is designed to deepen your understanding of yoga and become a confident and a competent yoga teacher.
- Mantra Chanting.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
In keeping with the requirements of Yoga Alliance - USA, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India program follows a tight schedule where almost each of the 6 to 7 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the yoga school the mornings can begin as early as 5:30 a.m. with meditation followed by some yoga postures and maybe some classes or lectures in philosophy or anatomy. Chanting and pranayama are also part of the schedule. During training you are provided with two to three yoga meals, fruit refreshments and green tea. Daily written homework is also the norm as that is how you will gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. Sleeping early is encouraged as that is part of yogic practice.
- 05:30 am - Wake Up
- 06:00 am - Herbal Tea
- 06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
- 06:30 am - Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:30 am - Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am - Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30 pm - Lunch
- 04:30 pm - Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm - Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm - Pranayama | Meditation
- 07:15 pm - Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Lights Out
Rishikesh Yogpeeth Abhayaranya
Neelkanth Temple Road, Patna
, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249302 (India)
- +91 - 7668298932
POShivanand nagar(Distt (uttrakhand)-249192 Muni Ki Reti Rishikesh Uttarakhand 249137
Rishikesh, U.K. 249302
Google map and directions
Event Website: https://www.rishikeshyogpeeth.com/200-hour-yoga-teacher-training-india.html