Managed by the City of Cleveland Mayor's Office of Sustainability, Sustainable Cleveland engages people from all walks of life, working towards designing and developing a thriving green city on a blue lake.
The City of Cleveland is committed to advancing climate action and our work centers around the climate goals and progress outlined within the Cleveland Climate Action Plan, our open positions will help us accelerate climate progress within Cleveland and the Northeast region and implement important work by strengthening our economy, cleaning the environment, and improving the health and wellness of our communities and neighborhoods.
There are no vacancies at this time, please visit the job board for opportunities with our partners.
Visit the green jobs board.
- Sustainability Manager, Built Environment - CLOSED
- Decarbonization Intern - CLOSED
- Energy Student Intern - CLOSED
- Nature-Based Solutions Intern - CLOSED
- Energy Program Manager - CLOSED
Sustainability Manager, Nature-Based Solutions - CLOSED
- Decarbonization Strategist - CLOSED
- Assistant Director of Sustainability & Climate Justice - CLOSED