This is an opportunity to hear about a unique solar electricity project that is a breakthrough for local governments, landfills, and sustainability.
- The benefits of solar for local government
- How solar can be done in a northern climate
- The role of a municipal power company in a solar project
- Why landfills work for solar
- Cuyahoga County's commitment to sustainability
- Use of the Federal Investment Tax Credit Program
- The role of the EPA
Click here for more information and to register.
600 Superior Ave E
Cleveland, OH 44114
Google map and directions