Join the Center for Populations Health Research and Cleveland Clinic Community Care for a full day conference bringing together multidisciplinary stakeholders focused on discussion and application of evidence to enhance population health and inform healthcare policy and models of care delivery. The symposium will include keynote addresses from national experts combined with networking and robust interactive panel discussions to engage participants. Topics will focus on emerging theories to broaden value and quality in models of healthcare delivery, challenges and lessons from partnering to improve health outcomes, and bridging the gap between research and practice through enhanced methodology, implementation, and real world application. Breakfast and lunch will be served. Full agenda to follow.
- Discuss the incorporation of dimensions of population characteristics into health care quality metrics.
- Explore ongoing research salient to populations in Northeast Ohio region that characterizes disease burdens, environments, strengths, and needs and the best methods to improve accuracy and generalizability of findings.
- Understand the roles of various community, government, and health partners in collaborating to improve the health of populations.
- Richard Gilfillan, MD, Former CEO, Trinity Health
- Toyin Ajayi, MD, MPhil, Chief Health Officer, Cityblock Health
- Paula Lantz, PhD, Associate Dean for Research and Policy Engagement, University of Michigan
9801 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
Google map and directions