The 9th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit is right around the corner and we can you use your help spreading the word. See below for sample posts that you or your organization can use to help make this the most successful Summit to date.
1) Be part of building a Green City on a Blue Lake. Join the @sustainableCLE Summit Sept 27-28. www.sustainablecleveland.org/summit2017
2) Don't miss Mark Tercek, Cleveland native, and Nature Conservancy CEO, at the @sustainableCLE Summit, Sept 27-28. www.sustainablecleveland.org/summit2017
3) Help inform the 50th anniversary of the burning river in 2019 at the @sustainableCLE Summit, Sept 27-28. www.sustainablecleveland.org/summit2017
FACEBOOK / LINKEDIN POSTS
1) Never been to a Sustainable Cleveland Summit? It’s a great opportunity to learn, network, and work with others to transform Cleveland into a Green City on a Blue Lake. Learn more at: http://www.sustainablecleveland.org/summit2017
2) 2017 is the Year of Vibrant Greenspace. Join us at the 9th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit for a keynote and interactive workshop from Mark Tercek, President and CEO of The Nature Conservancy. He will speak on vibrant green space, including the services such as clean air and water greenspace can provide for people. Register today! http://www.sustainablecleveland.org/summit2017
3) Want support in getting your sustainability or climate action project off the ground? Join us at the 9th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit and turn your ideas into reality. http://www.sustainablecleveland.org/summit2017
EMAIL / NEWLSETTER / WEBSITE / BLOG POSTS
Every year, Mayor Frank G. Jackson convenes nearly 600 community and business leaders, government officials, students, representatives of our labor force, and residents for an Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit. At the Summit, we work to develop action steps to help transform Cleveland into a global leader in sustainability by the year 2019. The Summit is also an opportunity to report on our collective efforts and progress.
Please join Sustainable Cleveland at the 9th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit, September 27 and 28, 2017, at Public Auditorium (500 Lakeside Ave.). You can register for both days or either Day 1 or Day 2. The Summit will open Wednesday, September 27th at 2:00pm with a remarks from Mayor Jackson, an update on the State of Sustainability, a facilitated discussion, and a Summit keynote from Mark Tercek, CEO of the Nature Conservancy. The reception begins at 5:30p.m.
Day two of the Summit will be a full day of visioning, design and action planning centered on:
- The current and upcoming celebration year topics of Vibrant Green Space and Vital Neighborhoods.
- Advancing the Cleveland Climate Action Plan, which incorporates the topics of: Renewable Energy, Local Foods, Energy Efficiency, Zero Waste, Clean Water, Vital Neighborhoods, and Engaged People.
- Focusing on what we can accomplish by June 22, 2019, the 50-year anniversary of the infamous Cuyahoga River fire.
We have proven, through eight successful summits, that we can begin creating an economy that supports a more resilient, prosperous, and sustainable city.
Here is the online registration link. Please register by September 11th to avoid a late fee: https://sc2017summit.eventbrite.com
Hope to see you there!