We all know that an HVAC upgrade or LED lighting project can save energy but have you thought about your building envelope? It’s important to consider all sides of a building from roof to floors to windows and doors. In this session we’ll learn the following:
- Definition of the building enclosure and the importance of the building enclosure to energy efficiency
- Basic concepts of heat, air and moisture transfer in a building
- How walls address water, air, vapor and thermal issues and the difference between a “barrier wall” and a “cavity wall”
- Energy Utilization Index (EUI), how it’s measured and what it means
- Fenestration systems: selection attributes, performance rating criteria, and strategies for increasing energy performance
- Roofing systems: a case study describing an Owner’s experience
Join us for this compelling educational session.
To learn more and to register visit here.
1100 Superior Ave
5620 Broadway Ave, #200
Cleveland, OH 44114
Google map and directions