In the enormously exquisite month of November, fulfill your dream of learning the holistic art of Yoga with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Kerala. Put your maiden step on the path of yogic teachings along with learning the fundamentals of Ayurveda with 200hrsyogattc’s program in the ‘God’s own country’.
Kerala is an extremely beautiful place adorned with stupendous hill stations, some of the world’s best beaches, and the breathtaking backwaters of the state running parallel to the Arabian sea. The South Indian province enjoys a quaint weather all around the year making it even more charming for the visitors.
Date: 07 Nov - 04 Dec 2018
• Teachings of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga from its root.
• Introduction to the Ayurvedic science and its role in a Yogi’s life.
• Philosophical teachings of Yoga to understand the yogic way of living.
• Meditation practice including Yoga Nidra for achieving a calm and focused mind.
• Practice and training of Pranayama and other breathing series to regulate the circulatory system of the body.
• Anatomical teachings of the human body and its effects on Yoga practice.
• Teaching methodology sessions to understand the qualities of a good Yoga teacher.
• Mantra Chanting sessions and Shat Kriyas.
• Local sightseeing and excursions.
Food and Accommodation:
Kerala is known for its natural curative powers and food that heals. Enjoy three-times delicious food prepared by professional Indian chefs. The meals are wholly sattvic in nature to successfully fulfill the nutrition requirements of the students’ mind and body. The accommodation is offered amidst breathtaking scenery that is also well-furnished with facilities of daily need such as twin-bed, TV, fan, etc. During leisure time, the participants can indulge in moments of fun and self-practice in the lush garden spaces.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About 200hrsyogattc: One of the finest Yoga websites in India, 200hrsyogattc.com is popular for its authentic content about Yoga programs and serenest locations in India offering the best Yoga Retreats. The Yoga portal is set up and managed by a group of Yoga fanatics experienced in the field of Yoga. The founders believe in ‘Yoga for all’ and aim to reach the best yoga programs to the aspirants and enthusiasts. 200hrsyogattc.com organizes its Yoga Training at Rishikul Yogshala, the portal’s selected Yoga School of global prominence.
north cliff Varkala
Google map and directions
Event Website: https://www.200hrsyogattc.com/yoga-teacher-training-kerala.html