The 8th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit is right around the corner and we can you use your help spreading the word. See below for sample posts that you or your organization can use to help make this the most successful Summit to date.
FACEBOOK / LINKEDIN POSTS
1) Never been to a Sustainable Cleveland Summit? It’s a great opportunity to learn, network, and work with others to transform Cleveland into a Green City on a Blue Lake. Learn more at: www.sustainablecleveland.org/2016_annual_summit
2) What skills and ideas can you bring to the table to transform Cleveland into a Green City on a Blue Lake? When you register for the Summit, you help create the agenda by choosing breakout topics related to transportation, vibrant green space, energy, trees, food, climate change, and more! Register today and be a part of the solution: www.sustainablecleveland.org/2016_annual_summit
3) 2016 is the Year of Sustainable Transportation. Join us at the 8th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit for a keynote and interactive workshop from Gil Penalosa, founder of 8 80 Cities. He will speak on sustainable mobility, including the use of parks and streets as great public places. Register today! www.sustainablecleveland.org/2016_annual_summit
4) Want support in getting your sustainability or climate action project off the ground? Join us at the 8th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit and turn your ideas into reality. www.sustainablecleveland.org/2016_annual_summit
EMAIL / NEWLSETTER / WEBSITE / BLOG POSTS
Every year, Mayor Frank G. Jackson convenes nearly 600 community and business leaders, government officials, students, representatives of our labor force, and residents for an Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit. At the Summit, we work to develop action steps to help transform Cleveland into a global leader in sustainability by the year 2019. The Summit is also an opportunity to report on our collective efforts and progress.
Please join Sustainable Cleveland at the 8th Annual Sustainable Cleveland Summit, September 21 and 22, 2016, at Public Auditorium (500 Lakeside Ave.). This year you can register for both days or either Day 1 or Day 2. The Summit will open Wednesday, September 21st at 3:00pm with a presentation of awards and a Summit keynote and workshop led by Gil Penalosa, followed by a reception at 6:00pm. Gil is a renowned expert in advising communities on the use of parks and streets as great public places, as well as sustainable mobility: walking, riding bicycles, using public transit, and the new use of cars.
Day two of the Summit will be a full day of visioning, design and action planning centered on:
- The current and upcoming celebration year topics of Sustainable Transportation and Vibrant Green Space.
- Advancing the Cleveland Climate Action Plan, which incorporates the topics of: Renewable Energy, Local Foods, Energy Efficiency, Zero Waste, Clean Water, Vital Neighborhoods, and Engaged People.
We have proven, through seven successful summits, that we can begin creating an economy that supports a more resilient, prosperous and sustainable city.
Here is the online registration link. Please register by September 7th to avoid a late fee: https://scsummit2016.eventbrite.com
Hope to see you there!